• Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester is very light in weight, able to test parts where bench type hardness tester model is not
• Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester is quite handy for product testing of crank shafts, cylinder blocks, liner & assemblies.
• Can also be used for testing the hardness of both inside & outside of surface testing of pipes, bushings, ball bearing rings or other complicated parts.
• The model can be used in any direction without affecting the accuracy.
• Maximum test height x throat is 110 x 55 mm.
• Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond / Ball ).
• Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586- 2000 for Rockwell test.